WEBSTANDARDS Archives

September 2010

WEBSTANDARDS@LISTS.UMN.EDU

From:
Erik Schumann <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UofMN CSS Web Development <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Sep 2010 10:32:42 -0500
  Thanks Rachel. That worked really well. How did the tabs look on your
pintouts?  By removing the floats it stacked my tabs vertically. Did you
guys fix how they looked or did you just hide them via the print stylesheet?

Thanks,
Erik

*Erik Schumann*
Graphic Designer