WEBSTANDARDS Archives

November 2009

WEBSTANDARDS@LISTS.UMN.EDU

From:
Kristofer Layon <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UofMN CSS Web Development <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Nov 2009 09:37:19 -0600
The top vote getter has been the templates topic.  After that, it's
forms.

So if everyone is okay with this plan: I suggest we plan to focus
primarily on a discussion and demos of template implementations.  If
time permits, we could then do a session on forms.  (and if not, we
can postpone that to a subsequent meeting)

Please consider showing your implementations of the new templates at
this meeting.  I think if we're all brief, we'll have plenty of time
to see a wide range of projects, which should be very useful as we
discuss their outcomes and prepare for more implementations next year.

Kris