WEBSTANDARDS Archives

December 2009

WEBSTANDARDS@LISTS.UMN.EDU

From:
Phil Kragnes <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UofMN CSS Web Development <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Dec 2009 16:20:50 -0600
I presented at the Minnesota government IT Symposium last Wednesday.  The
topic of my presentation was "Accessible HTML Tables and Forms."  I have
attached the handout I created for the talk in case anyone is interested.

Philip M Kragnes, MS
Computer Accommodations Program
University of Minnesota
McNamara Alumni Center