WEBSTANDARDS Archives

January 2010

WEBSTANDARDS@LISTS.UMN.EDU

Sender:
UofMN CSS Web Development <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Santiago Fernandez-Gimenez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Jan 2010 13:03:06 -0600
Here is a link to a fact sheet the WorkflowGen user group created. This
gives a little more info about this option.
http://z.umn.edu/workflowfactsheet

Yours,
<http://z.umn.edu/workflowfactsheet>Santiago