WEBSTANDARDS Archives

October 2010

WEBSTANDARDS@LISTS.UMN.EDU

Sender:
UofMN CSS Web Development <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Oct 2010 16:34:16 -0500
From:
Dale Trexel <[log in to unmask]>
Chris, one thing that would be a very useful addition to this wiki would be
a diagram of the authentication process similar to the one you set up for
cookieauth:

http://www1.umn.edu/is/cookieauth/aboutcah.html

Dale Trexel
Web Manager