WEBSTANDARDS Archives

October 2011

WEBSTANDARDS@LISTS.UMN.EDU

From:
Toni Prekker <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UofMN Web Standards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Oct 2011 09:28:18 -0500
Greetings Web Standards!

We'd like to know a little bit more about you.  What kind of work do you do,
what topics are you interested in, what activities do you or would you
participate in?  We plan on using this information to plan future meetings,
discussion groups, and other resources for web professionals on campus.

Please take a few minutes to complete the Web Standards Survey at
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/umnwebstandards/ .  It's very short, and all
questions are optional.  Please respond by Monday, October 31.

Thanks!

--
Toni A Prekker
Web Coordinator