WEBSTANDARDS Archives

December 2011

WEBSTANDARDS@LISTS.UMN.EDU

From:
Sara Hurley <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UofMN Web Standards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Dec 2011 11:23:30 -0600
I don't know about offline data collection, but I'm using
http://www.surveygizmo.com/ for my dissertation data collection (its
enterprise-level free for students doing research). Their customer service
is really good - you should just send them an email.

Their survey works really well on mobile devices - I would say if you go
with them to not even worry about doing the "mobile theme" because people
had a much easier time just resizing the interface to meet their needs on
mobile devices.  I've had zero problems.

Sara

--

-----

Sara Hurley