WEBSTANDARDS Archives

May 2012

WEBSTANDARDS@LISTS.UMN.EDU

From:
Dan Sagisser <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UofMN Web Standards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 May 2012 09:52:38 -0500
Hello everyone!

The next Web Standards meeting, the last one of the academic year, is this
Friday the 25th!

We'll be talking HTML 5 video with Brad Hosack, Collin McFadden, and
myself.  We'll cover what HTML5 video is, how it works, why it's so cool,
and why it's been so maddening to figure out the last few years.

*We're ordering sandwiches from Nelson's, so we need a head count by
Thursday at noon.*

*Topic:* HTML 5 Video: Why The Fun?
*Location:* 325 Education Sciences
*Time:* As always, food and networking from about 11:30 to noon, then we'll
start the presentation.

Please RSVP at:
http://www.saa.umn.edu/webstandards/register

PS: Want to just know the dates, times, places, and subjects of web
standards meetings?  Try the Google Calendar!
http://www.google.com/calendar
/feeds/umn.edu_sfol0mrk032pitn2imae3f5jls%40group.calendar
.google.com/public/basic

--
Dan Sagisser
Information Architect and Project Manager