WEBSTANDARDS Archives

January 2013

WEBSTANDARDS@LISTS.UMN.EDU

Sender:
UofMN Web Standards <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Peter Wiringa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Jan 2013 13:08:11 -0600
Hi,

University Relations has signed up for the Creating a Responsive Design
Framework<http://www.academicimpressions.com/webcast/creating-responsive-design-framework-university-websites>
for
University Websites webinar. This will be held on Friday, January 18, from
noon-1:30 p.m.

We have a conference room license for the webinar and have gone ahead and
booked Walter 101, thinking that others might also find this useful. If
you'd like to join in please come on over, but do RSVP
first<https://docs.google.com/a/umn.edu/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dGVfWGpKc09EMGVuQlE1eVFfS2N1RUE6MQ#gid=0>.
Food and beverage are allow in the room so feel free to bring your lunch
along.

Note that the license covers a single site only, so we can't broadcast
this; you would need to attend in person.

Please let me know if you have any questions, and share this with others as
appropriate.

-pete

--
Peter Wiringa
Electronic Communications/New Media

"I gotta hold on to my angst. I preserve it because I need it. It keeps me
sharp, on the edge, where I gotta be." - V. Hanna