WEBSTANDARDS Archives

October 2009

WEBSTANDARDS@LISTS.UMN.EDU

Sender:
UofMN CSS Web Development <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Oct 2009 08:04:02 -0500
7bit
From:
Michelle Beaman <[log in to unmask]>
Zachary-
We currently house the videos on Media Mill but want a player on our own
site that can pull in the link from Media Mill so that visitors to our
Web don't have to leave our site in order to view the videos.

Michelle Beaman
Data & Information Systems Developer
Institute on the Environment
P. (612) 624-6555