WEBSTANDARDS Archives

August 2010

WEBSTANDARDS@LISTS.UMN.EDU

From:
Dave Bender <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UofMN CSS Web Development <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Aug 2010 15:32:57 -0500
On this:

I would also love be able to query how many pages my site contains

You might try a Google search like this:

+site:extension.umn.edu/youth

That show 864 pages for me, though I'm seeing that it picks up some you may
or may not be part of your site (extension.umn.edu/youth&money/)

Dave

  _____