WEBSTANDARDS Archives

May 2012

WEBSTANDARDS@LISTS.UMN.EDU

Sender:
UofMN Web Standards <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Dan Kunitz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 May 2012 15:11:27 -0500
I'm working on updating CLA's department website template so that it offers
a default responsive style. We don't have anything live yet and it's a work
in progress using a regular old max-width to load a separate css file. I
plan on having another break point.

http://z.umn.edu/clamobile

Dan

--