WEBSTANDARDS Archives

May 2012

WEBSTANDARDS@LISTS.UMN.EDU

Sender:
UofMN Web Standards <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Tony Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 May 2012 14:30:03 -0500
Hi Jim

SUA has three projects right now:

SUA <http://sua.umn.edu/mobile>
Spring Jam <http://springjam.umn.edu/mobile>
Homecoming <http://homecoming.umn.edu>

All of them use some responsive techniques, but right now we're just
providing a separate mobile experience. All three projects us JQuery
Mobile<http://jquerymobile.com/>.
(Spring Jam and Homecoming don't have much "there" there right now. Watch
for Homecoming updates later this summer. Spring Jam next spring.)

Thanks,

Tony

--
Tony Thomas