WEBSTANDARDS Archives

November 2011

WEBSTANDARDS@LISTS.UMN.EDU

Sender:
UofMN Web Standards <[log in to unmask]>
From:
David Peterson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Nov 2011 15:06:44 -0500
Hey Matt:

I'm not normally a fan of the responsive sites, but I really like what
you've done. I think you did a great job keeping the look consistent while
compacting the content. It seems to me like most responsive design sites
I've seen feel like two+ different sites depending upon the size.

Thanks for sharing.

--
David Peterson
IT Professional