CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

March 2000

From:
Holly Aaron <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Mar 2000 14:07:01 -0800
Kathryn -

Try contacting Jim Pawley.  Here's the info, though I'm sure it has been
published on this list before.
I highly recommend this class.  Good luck!

-Holly

The 5th Annual International Course on 3D MICROSCOPY OF LIVING CELLS

June 19-29,
BioSciences Microscopy Facility,
University of British Columbia,
Vancouver, Canada.

Over 11 days, the course provides morning lectures and over 55 hours of
hands-on operation of 10 to 11, 3D microscopy workstations to 24-28
students interested in learning how to perform live-cell microscopy in 3D.
An international faculty of 16 will help students learn modern techniques
and carry out their own live-cell projects.

A 3-day workshop on 3D Image Processing will be given July 1 - 3.

For more information contact:

Jim Pawley <[log in to unmask]>

or

Elaine Humphrey <[log in to unmask]>

or visit:

http://www.cs.ubc.ca/spider/ladic/course/bulletin.html
Prof. James B. Pawley,    (on Sabbatical)       Ph.  61-2-9351-7548/2351
Room LG 10, Madsen Building, F-09,              FAX  61-2-9351-7682
University of Sydney, NSW, 2006 Australia       [log in to unmask]
"A scientist is not one who can answer questions but one who can question
answers."       Theodore Schick Jr., Skeptical Enquirer, 21-2:39