CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

March 2000

From:
"Markus M. Valter" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 31 Mar 2000 19:51:35 -0500
Dear list-members,

If some people prefer to answer to specific questions off the list
privately, certainly, they may have their reasons. In general, however, I
think it is not necessary to REQUEST that answers are given privately since
in my humbled opinion it would be great if everybody could (at least
theoretically) benefit from the efforts and the expertise of the responding
person -- that's the purpose of such a list, isn't it?
I don't like to receive "spam emails", but I can hit the delete button
fairly quickly when I see an answer-subject to question that didn't interest
me.

For instance, this email can be deleted immediately -- sorry and never mind!

Cheers,
Markus
Markus Valter
Postdoctoral Fellow