CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

August 2000

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 28 Aug 2000 13:28:45 +0200
7bit
From:
Kees Jalink <[log in to unmask]>
Dear Beat,

we have been unsuccesfull fusing DSred to PH domains that worked nice
with CFP, GFP and YFP.
However, I just talked to Roger Tsien who probably has solved the problem
(manuscript submitted) but I of course cannot tell you. I suggest you
contact him directly to get the scoop.

regards, Kees

--

Kees Jalink Ph.D.
The Netherlands Cancer Institute, dept. of Cell Biology H1