CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

August 2000

Sender:
From:
Stephen Cody <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Aug 2000 12:35:21 +1000
Dear Elaine et al.,

I recommend FTP as well. We have an extremely easy to use FTP program
(EmTec Network Suite) for OS/2, to transfer images to our NT server and then
write CDs. A free trial of this FTP software is available via the internet
at:

http://www.bmtmicro.com/catalog/ens.html

The full licensed version is only about $30:00 US anyway.

I have no commercial affiliation with this company.

Stephen H. Cody,
Colon Molecular and Cell Biology Laboratory,
Ludwig Institute for Cancer Research,
Post Office Royal Melbourne Hospital,
Parkville, Victoria 3050, Australia.

Tel: 61 3 9341 3155   Fax: 61 3 9341 3104
email: [log in to unmask]
www.ludwig.edu.au/confocal