CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

August 2000

Sender:
From:
Donald O'Malley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Aug 2000 09:45:00 -0400
Dear List Members,

     I use this list via receipt of daily digests.  I
find that when a posting with an attachment is sent
to the list, that all of the subsequent messages
sent to the list that day do not appear in the daily
digest.

For example, the digest of yesterday's messages listed
9 messages at the top of the digest, but the digest itself
only had 3 messages, ending with a message containing
an attachment.  This has happened in the past as
well.

I am writing to inquire if other users experience a
similiar situation with respect to daily digests?
Perhaps the problem is on my end, but if other
"daily digest" users are experiencing this problem,
then perhaps something might be done to correct
the situation.

This is in no way meant to criticize the use of
attachments!  I'm just trying to isolate the source
of this problem.

Thanks for any help,
Don

Donald M. O'Malley, Ph.D.