CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

October 2000

Sender:
From:
Marie-Hélène Rochon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Oct 2000 11:54:34 -0400
We work with primary cells (fibroblast and mouse cells) and I never observed
the autofluorescence phenomena you described.  My best guess would be your
fixative...  We routinely use acetone, ethanol, methanol or a mix of
ethanol-methanol and it works just fine.

Marie-Hélène Rochon