CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

March 2001

Sender:
From:
Carol Heckman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Mar 2001 14:26:27 -0800
Susanna-
We have had the same experience with cultured cells.  The solution is
to fix for 10 min, which we do at 37 degrees centigrade, and then to
rinse the cells exhaustively with PBS.  The cells seem equally well
fixed with this protocol, as if you left them in formaldehyde for a
longer time.  Don't know about tubulin.
Carol