CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

July 2001

From:
"Palmer, Jeff" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Jul 2001 08:02:18 -0400
Hi group,

I am currently on the search for a new confocal system. I currently run a
410 but, as you all know, there are many newer and "better" systems
currently available. It would be of great help to me if any of you could
offer your thoughts and opinions about the various systems that you either
currently use or have used in the past, so as to make my decision making
process a bit easier. Seeing that almost all systems come with a hefty price
tag, I want to make sure I am not too hasty in coming to a decision by
thoroughly weighing the pros and cons of each system.

Thanks for all of your help!