CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

September 2001

From:
Nuno Moreno <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Sep 2001 15:46:40 +0100
Dear Dave Smith,

We use here to types of Cargille oils:

Type DF - Used for high resolution microscopy (its just a bit fluorescent)
Type FF - Used for regular microscopy (they claim to be almost without
fluorescence)

I realy didn't test lots of oils but we are happy with this ones

Best Regards,
Nuno Moreno, Eng.
Instituto Gulbenkian da Ciência
Unidade de Imagiologia Celular