CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

December 2001

From:
Jason Kirk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Dec 2001 14:32:09 -0500
All you have to do is make sure you have the proper codec installed on the
computer you wish to play the movie.  Check the Export function in Premiere
to see what codec you used, then install it on your Mac.  Some codecs are
availible for PC only, but as Tarik suggested, Cinepak is a good generic
codec.  I prefer the DiVX codec as it makes files extremely tiny while
maintaining excellent quality.  You can get the DiVX codec for Mac and PC
here:

http://www.divx-digest.com/software/index.html#codecs

Good Luck!

-Jason

Jason Kirk
Center for Biomedical Imaging Technology
University of Connecticut Health Center
263 Farmington Ave.
Farmington, CT 06030
Ph: (860)679-4686