CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

December 2001

From:
Kathy Spencer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Dec 2001 13:43:55 -0800
Thank you Tarik!
        For the whole list, Tarik suggested that I use the Cinepak export filter
to get my QuickTime movie to show up on the Mac. I guess the problem was
that PCs already have the export filters, but the Macs don't. They can be
downloaded from
<(http://kbase.info.apple.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/kbase.woa/wa/query?type=tex
t&val=indeo+downloads)>. Once I used that universal filter, the movie was
fine.Although I do think the Intel filter gave a better result, not
everyone has it installed.
        Thank you for all the suggestions!
        Kathy