CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

December 2001

From:
Sarah Locknar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Dec 2001 14:01:52 -0500
Hi Keng-hui-
Please add me to your Noran service list (and my co-worker Laura -

The only problem I can see with the help list is that according to Terry
McNeese, nearly all the Noran confocals out there are slightly
different.
Different configurations and different components.  That is why they are
typically not shipped with technical drawings.  (Apparently not even the
service people have technical drawings, if you can believe it!)  Anyhow,
many
minor alignment problems can be fixed with the calibration menu.
Contact me
directly for the password / more info.

-Sarah

Sarah Locknar, Ph.D.