CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

December 2001

From:
Katherine Terry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Dec 2001 12:03:13 -0500
Hi everyone!

I have a quick question, not specifically related to confocal use.  Can
anyone out there recommend a private firm/lab that will clone proteins
of interest if supplied with starting material?  I ask b/c I work with a
cute bug for which I have no cDNA library, and have recently gained
access to funds (!!!) which will allow for all sorts of interesting
purchases.  Thanks for any advice you can give,

Kathy

Katherine L. Terry
York University
Toronto, Ontario