CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

October 2002

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 30 Oct 2002 17:34:55 -0500
8bit
From:
Jim Haley <[log in to unmask]>

Stefan,

You should also take a look at the Nikon Coolpix series cameras.  One
important item is not not only the quality of the camera, but also how
to get it mounted onto your microscope.  We do not sell the Coolpix
cameras, but we do sell adapters to mount the Coolpix cameras onto a
wide variety of microscopes.

Our adapters also have correct optics and magnification for the Coolpix
series cameras built in so that you get the full zoom range of the
camera with no vignetting.  There is neither  chromatic aberration or
spherical aberration with our adapters.  AND we stand behind them with a
30 day money back guarantee.  Our customers have been so satisfied with
our adapters and the Coolpix cameras for microscopy that we have never
had even one returned!

Thanks,
Jim Haley

******************************