CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

October 2002

Sender:
From:
Beat Ludin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Oct 2002 00:17:30 +0100

Jonathan -

This is a kind of "semi-spam" message since I have a strong commercial
interest and won't really answer any of your questions. Nevertheless, I
would like use the opportunity to let you know that we supply incubator
systems (temperature and gas control) for basically any microscope on the
market, upright or inverted, confocal or wide-field. Most of the systems we
supply are custom-designed, so we can make them fit particular hardware
setups and application-specific requirements. If you're interested, let me
know, and I'll be happy to discuss the details of our products with you.

Best regards,

Beat
Life Imaging Services

At 12:44 30/10/2002, you wrote:
>Search the CONFOCAL archive at
>
>Dear All
>I am new to confocal and have some money to purchase a system (a
>dangerous combination perhaps!) We want to purchase a system to image 3D
>engineered tissues with materials and cells interacting so would like to
>have an incubator system mounted on it. Can anyone give me advise on the
>following:
>(1) The main three/four manufacturers
>(2) Any strong recommendations or strong reasons not to purchase a
>particular system.
>(3) A rough idea about what you paid for your system and what you got
>for that money
>
>Many thanks in anticipation
>Jonathan

LIFE IMAGING SERVICES GmbH           Fon     +41 61 711 6461
Christoph Merian-Ring 23             Fax     +41 61 711 6462
CH-4153 Reinach, Switzerland         Mobile  +41 79 235 7154
E-mail  [log in to unmask]            Web   http://www.lis.ch