CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

October 2002

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 31 Oct 2002 12:46:54 -0500
7bit
From:
Jim Haley <[log in to unmask]>

Aryeh,

If you can get to female 37mm threads, we have an adapter.  It has a
parfocality adjustment similar to adjustable C-mount adapters.  We have
clamps for the major microscopes - Leica, Nikon, Zeiss, Olympus, etc.

If you're interested, let me know your scope manufacturer/model and I
can get you the information.

Thanks,
Jim Haley

******************************