CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

November 2002

Sender:
From:
Juan-Carlos Sarria <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Nov 2002 08:31:59 -0500

Dear Listservers.

We have to purchase 3D image processing software.
We have to follow and measure movements of cells and organelles in 4D,
measure 3D colocalisations, from confocal imaging and in a near future from
two-photon equipment.

what do you think about Imaris and Volocity?
Somebody have seen a Volocity 2 demo?

Thank you!

Floyd

Sarria J.-C. Floyd
Swiss Federal Institute of Technology (EPFL) - Lausanne
School of Life Sciences - The Neurosciences Institute
EPFL/SV/Cellular Neurobiology Lab (LNC)/ Image Processing & Analysis
AI-Ecublens, CH-1015 Lausanne, Switzerland

Phone : +41 (21) 693 96 29
Email: [log in to unmask]