CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

November 2002

Sender:
From:
Michael Cammer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Nov 2002 16:50:48 -0500

Would somebody please email us the Biorad Lasersharp script for the
Radiance 2000 that monitors the laser output and prints the information
continuously at the bottom of the screen.  We need to fine tune the laser
and are doing it blind.

Since our last service visit from Biorad we haven't had these scripts and I
cannot find them on any of the backup disks.

Thanks.

Michael Cammer   Analytical Imaging Facility   Albert Einstein Coll. of Med.
Jack & Pearl Resnick Campus      1300 Morris Park Ave.     Bronx, NY  10461
(718) 430-2890       Fax:  430-8996      URL:  http://www.aecom.yu.edu/aif/