CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

December 2002

From:
Daniel Scharlau <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Dec 2002 08:54:37 +0100

Hello,

we are using a Noran OZ confocal microscope with the InterVision
software running on a Silicon Graphics workstation. Since the
workstation and software are pretty old (5 years or so) image
acquisition and processing is very time consuming. So we would like to
buy a new windows based PC and a new software. I would like to know if
there is any software that can perform image acquisition (with our
confocal unit) and processing (e.g. 3D Deconvolution) or do we have to
buy more than one program? Does anybody have suggestions which software
is the best for this purpose?

Thanks for your help,
Daniel.

Daniel Scharlau
Max-Planck-Institute for Molecular Physiology
Lab for Molecular Cell Biology

Otto-Hahn-Str. 11
44227 Dortmund
Germany