CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

April 2003

Date:
Mon, 28 Apr 2003 08:17:34 +1000
From:
Rosemary White <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:

Dear Daniel,

A group here counts bacteria stained with DAPI on black filters, which
don't pick up the stain.  They're available from SPI http://www.2spi.com/
and other suppliers.
cheers,
Rosemary

>Try SYTO 13 from Molecular Probes. I have used it for nuclear staining of
>Caco-2 cells on polycarbonate filters with a very good result.
>
>Göran Ocklind

Dr Rosemary White                        [log in to unmask]
Microscopy Centre                        fax     61- 2 6246 5000
CSIRO Plant Industry                      ph.     61- 2 6246 5475 or
GPO Box 1600                              mob.  61- 0402 835 973
Canberra, ACT 2601, Australia