CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

April 2003

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 8 Apr 2003 17:36:35 -0400
7bit
From:
Jim Haley <[log in to unmask]>

Michelle,

We have developed a much less expensive (as much as $70,000 less) way to achieve
results very comparable to a confocal microscope through our focus motor control
and 3D visualization routines.

We take the images from multiple focal planes and can either combine them into a
single image where everything is in focus in one frame or you can generate a 3
dimensional movie of a rotation of the sample.

Please feel free to call or email me if you would like additional information.
I can also provide you with some sample images.

Thanks!
Jim Haley

******************************
Jim Haley