CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

April 2003

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 3 Apr 2003 12:59:13 +0200
8bit
From:
David Vaudry <[log in to unmask]>

As a satelite of the french Neuroscience Meeting, we are organizing a one
day workshop on cellular imaging at the University of Rouen (France). The
meeting will start with 6 conferences in the morning and participants are
invited to attempt to 2 of the 9 worshops that we have set up for the
afternoon. Further informations can be found on our website.
Best.
David

David Vaudry
IFRMP 23
Laboratoire de Neuroendocrinologie Cellulaire et Moléculaire
INSERM U413, UA CNRS
Université de Rouen
76821 Mont-Saint-Aignan Cedex, France
Tel. : (33) 235-14-6760
Fax : (33) 235-14-6946

Visitez le site de notre plate forme d'imagerie cellulaire ŕ:
http://www.univ-rouen.fr/inserm-u413/microscopie.htm