CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

April 2003

From:
"Monson, Frederick C." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Apr 2003 10:57:01 -0400

Morning Alice,
        I don't mean to be impertinent, but it might be better to send the
same notification to a larger microscopy list than this, on which there are
predominantly users of confocal systems.  You might want to try the MSA
list, for example, a list with a broader degree of interest.

http://www.msa.microscopy.com/MicroscopyListserver

Regards,

Fred Monson

Frederick C. Monson, PhD