CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

April 2003

From:
Dave Ingalls <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Apr 2003 09:45:44 -0400

Thank you to Heather Ford for mentioning MatTek Corp., our Glass Bottom
Dishes, and for providing our Web site Home Page address to confocal list
members.

We do indeed offer Free Samples of our Glass Bottom Dishes.  You can order
1 or 2 sleeves of a part number (typically 10 dishes per sleeve), so you
can try 2 different dish parameters (different well sizes; coated/uncoated;
different coverslip thickness, etc.) and we will pay the shipping charges
for these samples.  At the moment we are a bit low on free samples, so all
but 5-6 of the part numbers we offer as free samples won't be available
until 21 April.  Please don't hesitate to place a Free Sample order for any
of our dishes-it's just that the samples won't ship until 21 April.

Key pages on our Glass Bottom Dish Web site are the Free Sample Order Form,
the Dish Selection Guide, and our Price List.  Those addresses are given
below:

http://www.glass-bottom-dishes.com/free-sample.html

http://www.glass-bottom-dishes.com/dish-selection-1.html

http://www.glass-bottom-dishes.com/price-list.html

Our present offering is focused on placing single 10 or 14 mm diameter
wells in 35 mm and 50 mm petri dishes, but we are also in the process of
offering this product concept in 6 and 12-well multiwell plates.  It
appeared that several members of the confocal list were interested in this
concept-it would be helpful if you could send me a brief email regarding
your specific need in this area.

Regards,

Dave Ingalls
MatTek Corp.