CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

April 2003

From:
Holly Aaron <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Apr 2003 15:23:53 -0700

Hi, Confocal Folk -

I was wondering if anyone out there had a Leica TCS SP2 RS (the fast
resonant scanner)?  If so, I'd love to hear what you think of it.  Feel free
to email me directly at the address below.  In particular, I'm curious to
know about resolution, speed, sensitivity when compared to a more
traditional confocal and a spinning disk confocal.  I realize few people
have all of the above, but would appreciate any you have on it.

Thanks!

-Holly

Holly L. Aaron
Molecular Imaging Center