CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

June 2003

From:
Martyn M-Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 26 Jun 2003 17:07:45 +0100

We have used PaintShop Pro, but you cannot easily add the same text to
multiple images. Can these other movie makers do this? so eg. allow the
annotation to count down 5,4,3 etc sec to agonist in a movie of
agonist-evoked Ca waves, which would require text to be added to blocks of
10 images if your rate is 10Hz.

Thanks for any feedback

Martyn Mahaut-Smith
Dept of Physiology