CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

June 2003

From:
Jos de Lange Media Cybernetics <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 11 Jun 2003 14:01:29 +0200

Hi Guy and others,

You missed one alternative :-)

Media Cybernetics has just released the 3D Constructor 5.0!
Our worldwide local partners will be happy to provide you with a
demonstration and loan this product for a few weeks.

The 3D Constructor is a very good price-performance package and
includes:
- 3-D display, interaction and visualization
- 4-D display and measurements
- Manual 3D measurements
- Volumetric measurements of 3D objects (3D Count/Size)
- Macro Programmability
- etc

See also http://www.mediacy.com/3d

Looking forward to your reactions!