CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

June 2004

From:
"Gregory A. O'Sullivan" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Jun 2004 09:22:19 +0200

Hello Louis,

On the the transfection of GFP-actin. You should read the papers published
by Andrew Matus (Zurich, Switzerland)
using a gamma-actin construct fused to GFP under a beta-actin promoter. They
have used this construct to label the
dynamic changes in spine heads in neurons. We have used this construct and
it works well.

Hope this helps,

Greg

Gregory A. O'Sullivan PhD