CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

September 2004

Date:
Wed, 29 Sep 2004 00:13:39 +1000

You are not giving us enough information.  The signal should be
hugely brighter in the non-descanned detectors and in my experience
(using the MRC 1024 at the IGC) it always is.  BUT the placement of
the various filters in this detector is crucial and far from intuitive.
Please tell us exactly what filters you have and where (not just the
Olympus filter blocks but those other filters you have to put in
various inconvenient locations).

                                                    Guy

--
Associate Professor Guy Cox