CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

June 2005

From:
Tony Collins <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 9 Jun 2005 11:03:02 -0400

I'm not sure about importing to Matlab, but there's an ImageJ plugin
that will import the LSM image and meta-data. You may be able to get the
relevent header information from the source code to develop a Matlab
routine.

The source code is available here:
http://rsb.info.nih.gov/ij/plugins/lsm-reader.html

Alternatively, as I understand it, people have successfully interfaced
ImageJ with Matlab. From the ImageJ archives:
http://list.nih.gov/cgi-bin/wa?A2=ind0307&L=imagej&P=R2416&I=-3

Good luck.

Tony

--