CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

June 2005

From:
David Knecht <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Jun 2005 10:02:58 -0400

Guy- What procedure do you use to set the correction collar?  I have
always found this challenging due to the need to refocus as you
rotate.  I am usually trying to use it on our confocal system and I
have not sure whether DIC, widefield or confocal is the best way to
determine the right setting.    Dave

Dr. David Knecht
U-3125
91 N. Eagleville Rd.