CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

November 2006

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 17 Nov 2006 16:52:47 -0800
From:
George McNamara <[log in to unmask]>

Hi Dan,

Check out Ian Parker's gizmo in Fig1D of Demuro and Parker 2005

http://www.jgp.org/cgi/content/full/126/3/179/FIG1

Not that different from yours, but does not use
the camera. The same authors have a similar
diagram in their 2006 papers (pubmed: Parker I optical patch clamp).

best wishes,

George

George McNamara, Ph.D.
Glendale, CA