CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

March 2007

From:
Mark Cannell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Mar 2007 14:35:06 +1300

I have no commercial interest in Chroma but I'd say my experinece with
Chroma is the opposite to yours. They did a great job making some custom
filters at a very good price a little while ago and were very quick at
getting the initial (design)  filter characteristic back to me. Of
course things may have changed...

Cheers Mark