CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

April 2007

From:
"Connell, Samuel" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Apr 2007 12:47:05 -0500

Does anyone have information regarding the photostability of Alexa Fluor
555 and Cy3B in aqueous medium?  I'd like to use one or the other in a
TIRF imaging scenario, and their photostability could definitely sway my
opinion one way or another. Any information would be appreciated, even
if you only have insight for one of the dyes, not necessarily in
comparison.

Cheers,

--
Samuel A. Connell