CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

May 2007

From:
Stephen Cody <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Jun 2007 12:40:57 +1000

Dear Tom et al.,

Sorry that is danger of writing emails at night when you are tired. I in
no way meant to imply that Tom's research was tainted in anyway, and I
apologise unreservedly if anyone may have received that impression.
Especially to Tom.

I was simply making the point that scientists in an ideal world should
not have to be thinking in the first place, "How much is this going to
cost?"

For those who were after the Nature references I was talking about here
are some of the editorials. If you look at the "related articles" links
you'll probably find more.

Pearson, (2007) Nature 447:138-140
http://www.nature.com.ezproxy.lib.unimelb.edu.au/nature/journal/v447/n71
41/pdf/447138a.pdf

Pearson, Nature 439, 520 - 521 (2006)
http://www.nature.com.ezproxy.lib.unimelb.edu.au/nature/journal/v439/n70
76/full/439520b.html

Pearson, Nature 434, 952 - 953 (2005)
http://www.nature.com.ezproxy.lib.unimelb.edu.au/nature/journal/v434/n70
36/full/434952a.html

Stephen H. Cody
Microscopy Manager
Central Resource for Advanced Microscopy
Ludwig Institute for Cancer Research
PO Box 2008 Royal Melbourne Hospital
Parkville, Victoria,      3050
Australia
Tel: 61 3 9341 3155    Fax: 61 3 9341 3104
email: [log in to unmask]
www.ludwig.edu.au/labs/confocal.html
www.ludwig.edu.au/confocal

Tip: Learn how to receive reminders about you microscope booking:
http://www.ludwig.edu.au/confocal/Local/Booking_Hint.htm