CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

May 2007

From:
Nina Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 May 2007 17:05:23 -0400

Hello Bob:

Good to see the course is up again.
 I am not teaching this fall and would enjoy very much being involved with
my old course. I have my Woods Hole house and plan to be there this summer.
I can of course stay at the house.

 I just finished teaching my confocal microscopy course here, which was
great fun.  I will retire at 72 next December if all goes well.

How is your family?

Barbara was here this week with her husband and miniNina ..who is one years
old and adorable.  Bob would have been pleased.
They came to the graduation dinners and stuff and I marched at the head of
the parade with the university mace.  This was in the big athletics center
with a jumbotron.  So when I appeared on the big screen ...Little Nina
recognized me and just shrieked.  So cute.

Best regards, Nina

Nina Stromgren Allen
Professor, Department of Plant Biology
Director, Cellular and Molecular Imaging Facility
Chair of the Faculty
North Carolina State University
Raleigh, NC 27695-7612
919-515-3525, 5-8382,5-2279